Chicken Vermicelli Soup
A delicious, healthy soup that is prepared with Emirates Macaroni Vermicelli and boiled chicken.
1 pack Emirates Macaroni Vermicelli
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 small white onion, chopped
3 tbsp olive oil
100 gm tomato paste
4 chicken thighs
2 cups water
3 bay leaves
2 cinnamon sticks
Salt and pepper
1. Place the chicken thighs in a large pot with the bay leaves, cinnamon sticks and water. Cover the pot and boil the chicken thighs until fully cooked.
2. Remove the bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, and chicken thighs from the broth. Keep the broth aside.
3. Debone the chicken and place the meat in a plate aside.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and fry Emirates Macaroni Vermicelli on low heat until golden brown, stirring constantly.
5. Add garlic and onion to the vermicelli. Sauté the mixture for a few more minutes, stirring constantly.
6. Add the tomato paste to the chicken broth and mix.
7. Add the vermicelli to the broth and stir to mix.
8. Cover the pot and cook for 15 minutes.
9. Add the chicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until boiling.
10. Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve hot.