Creamy Garlic Penne Rigate
Quick and easy meal or side dish prepared with Pastarina Penne Rigate pasta and creamy garlic sauce.
500 gm Pastarina Penne Rigate pasta
2 tbsp butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp flour
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup milk
2 tsp dried parsley
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
Salt and pepper
1. Cook Pastarina Penne Rigate pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
2. Drain pasta from water and then transfer it to a large bowl. Set it aside.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat and sauté the garlic for 1 minute or until soft.
4. Add the flour and stir the mixture for 1 minute.
5. Add the chicken stock and milk. Stir until the sauce boils and thickens.
6. Add the dried parsley.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Add the grated parmesan and stir until melted.
9. Add the cooked pasta and toss to combine. Serve.