Tomato Basil Chifferini Rigate
Mediterranean salad with Pastarina Chifferini Rigate pasta, grape tomatoes, pepper jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.
500 gm Pastarina Chifferini Rigate pasta
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp basil olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
400 gm grape tomatoes, halved
1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
1. Cook Pastarina Chifferini Rigate pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
2. Drain pasta from water and then transfer it to a large bowl. Set it aside.
3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil and basil olive oil over medium-high heat.
4. Sauté the garlic in for two minutes or until soft.
5. Reduce the heat, add the grape tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Stir in pepper jack, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese. Stir until the cheese starts to melt.
7. Add the cooked pasta. Stir to combine.
8. Add the chopped basil and mix to combine.
9. Garnish with fresh basil. Serve.